Tuesday, July 8, 2008

what is this?

well...just last night, i had this very unwonted thought "life as a nurse", this brainwork had caused me anxiety about doing my job as a flagging ass-working dog. Jeez! What if the doctor has given me an order to BT a client? Do i know the step by step procedure? Oh yeah! But am i confident to do it? Seriously im not! So it's dumbass incomptence for me. The heck i know about fragile x syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta and other convoluted diseases but the simple procedures are backbreaking for me. Got my point? The thrist for knowledge but the lack of competence in putting it into practice. So i said to myself that i need to go back to what is fundamental, the basics about nursing work.

This blogsite is not the usual capacious blogsite that is bursting with mind dazzling information, it's just a simple "notebook", yeah, my online notebook. This is a personalized blogsite that manifests my dumbness in the field and all of my mumbo jumbo incognito...

So lets chew on some lore together!

No comments: